5 widget areas don't show on page

Home Page 8DegreeThemes Forum Free Themes EightStore Lite 5 widget areas don't show on page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  8Degree Themes 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

starlighton
    Participant

Hi, i’m leaning to create WP pages. I’ve made a company site already and now i’m trying to create a shop. I choose 8Store template because it looks awesome and it meets my requirements. Unfortunately, I found a strange problem. When i’m trying to edit home page widget areas i got an error that says that “my theme has 5 additional widget areas, but this page does not display it.”
    I don’t understand what’s going on. I tried to edit the functions.php file by adding some areas, it only increased the number of not displayed fields. I removed some and it still didn’t change anything. Is there some setting i can’t see or something? Please help 🙁

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  starlighton.

8Degree Themes
    Keymaster

Hi There,

It seems like you have not set the homepage template of the theme which shows those 5 widget areas.
    Please refer this section of our documentation:
    https://8degreethemes.com/documentation/8store-lite/#homepage_setup

or take help of this vdeo:

Let me know if you face any other problem.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please post your questions in the respective forum above.

All questions related to our Pro theme will be answered in less than 24 hours. All questions related to our Free theme will be answered in less than 48 hours.
Our Facebook page is the best place to get updated with themes, documentation, question/answers. Please like us here:

8 Reasons to choose

Instant Updates

Many free themes, only buy themes when you are ready!

Subscribe for newsletter