Contact Form is a web page on your website that let readers get in touch without exposing the email address. It allows visitor to contact the website owner or people who are responsible for maintenance of the website. A set of questions are filled in your webpage which is sent to your email when filled out.
Every website needs a contact form, so the people can contact about your products or services. The website having It is better than the one that one have. It is important in any types of website. No matter if your website is personal blog, woocommerce website, informational blog etc. Your visitor can easily communicate with you.
There are thousand of plugins that provides you the option in your website. Today, we will be using AP Contact Form to create contact form in the website.
Why AP Contact Form?
AP Contact Form is a free WordPress plugin which enables a user to integrate a simple WordPress site within the easy access. It has 400+ active installation and is simple and convenient as even a WPbeginner can use it to for the learning process. The Free Features of are:
- Fully responsive – Compatible even with the mobile devices.
- User Friendly
- Excellently Interactive user interface.
- Dedicated Email and forum supports.
- Free updates
- Easy installation guides
- Available fields
Steps to create easiest contact form in your WordPress site using AP Contact Form:
First of all login to Dashboard of your own site.
You can see Plugins option in the Dashboard. In Plugins you will get Add New option. Click on the button to add a new plugin.
Search for the AP Contact Form Plugin on the Search Box and Click on Install
Once the Plugin is Installed, Click on Activate
Some Plugins don’t get directly activated, you need to activate it manually
- Click on Plugins
- Click on Installed Plugins
- Activate AP Contact Form
Once the Plugin is activated you can see the name of the Plugin AP Contact Form in the left section of your site
- Click on AP Contact Form
- Firstly you appear on the Form Setting
- Enter all the of Name, Email, Subject, Message and submit.
- Fill the blank and choose the option as per your need as it will be shown in your website.
- Then click on the button Save Changes to save all the option that you filled.
- Secondly, click on Email Setting
- Fill up the space Receiver Email keeping the email where you want to get Notified
- Keep your name in the Receiver Name
- Inter the space Receiver Email Subject as per your wish and need to get the type of Email
- Finally Create the Receiver Image Format
- After making all the changes and adding the information click on the button Save Changes to save all the changes that you have made.
Here’s given a screenshot to make it clear,
- Thirdly Click on Captcha Settings
- Click on the button if you want to Add a Captcha
- Level your Captcha Label.
- Fill up the Site Key and Secret Key
- Finally write what do you want to display as a Captcha Error Message and click on the button Save Changes
Lastly you will get How to use where you need to Add a widget, Use the shortcode in any page or post and Use the shortcode in the theme’s files. Lastly click on the button Save Changes to implement all the changes that you have made.
Also have a look at About to gain more information about this plugin and does and does not while using it.
Using AP Contact Form every users can create easiest contact form in your WordPress site in a appealing way. Creating this is really important to attend and know all your users problem and solve it without leaving any unsolved. It enables customers to contact even about your product and services.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect links in WordPress
- Create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- Upload custom logo on your WordPress Site
- Add tags and categories in your WordPress posts and pages
- Create a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider
- Add a widget on your WordPress website footer? (Step by Step Guide)
- Creating a social share button on WP website using Social Share WordPress Plugin
- How to showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite?