Many WordPress Beginners and Users don’t have an idea regarding ‘What is a Private Post?’ So first of all, let’s have the basic concept about the Private Post and then the way to create a Private Post. The post which is not visible to the users, except the users with permission is known as Private Post. These kinds of posts can be only visible to the logged in users such as Administrator, Editor, and Author. An individual who writes and posts different sorts of articles in a site has the permission to write it and publish it as well.
Generally, when a user Create Private Post, it maintains privacy in the site. It helps the member to know the information without breaking the privacy issues. If used in an efficient manner, Private posts can be really helpful to spread the information among the members. It also enables to share some important kind of information through effective management.
Create a Private Post in WordPress
- Creating Private posts differs according to situations. A User can simply edit the text of the existing post as required. Also, they can create a new post or page.
- Log in to the Dashboard of the site. Click on the button Posts>>Add New.
- Add Title and required content. Then, Click on the Visibility Option on the right side of the page.
- Now users can see three options Public, Password protected and Private. Tick next to the Private Option.
- Users can make the changes or edits required. Finally, Click on the button Publish.
- The Post will appear as shown in the Screenshot below. These posts can simply be seen by the selected users.
Note: Images uploaded in Private Post doesn’t appear privately. So consider it before publishing it to your WordPress Site.
The way to Create a Private Post is really simple. It is almost similar to adding a regular post in the WordPress Site. Doing it is not difficult at all. Private Posts can be created within a couple of steps. Hope the information was useful. Please leave your questions, suggestion, and recommendations in the comment section below.
Connect With JustHyre
Hire WordPress Engineers for custom jobs like Website Customization,
SEO Optimization, Clearing a Hacked Website, Installation & Configuration & more.