Contact Form is a web page on your website that let readers get in touch without exposing the email address. It allows visitors to contact the website owner or people who are responsible for the maintenance of the website. A set of questions are filled in your webpage which is sent to your email when filled out.
Every website needs a contact form so that people can contact you about your products or services. The website having It is better than the one that one has. It is important in any type of website. No matter if your website is a personal blog, woocommerce website, informational blog, etc. Your visitor can easily communicate with you.
Thousands of plugins provide you with the option on your website. Today, we will be using AP Contact Form to create a contact form on the website.
Why AP Contact Form?
AP Contact Form is a free WordPress plugin that enables a user to integrate a simple WordPress site with easy access. It has 400+ active installations and is simple and convenient as even a WPbeginner can use it to for the learning process. The Free Features are:
- Fully responsive – Compatible even with mobile devices.
- User Friendly
- Excellently Interactive user interface.
- Dedicated Email and forum support.
- Free updates
- Easy installation guides
- Available fields
Steps to create the easiest contact form in your WordPress site using AP Contact Form:
First of all, log in to the Dashboard of your site.
You can see the Plugins option in the Dashboard. In Plugins, you will get Add New option. Click on the button to add a new plugin.
Search for the AP Contact Form Plugin on the Search Box and Click on Install
Once the Plugin is Installed, Click on Activate
Some Plugins don’t get directly activated, you need to activate them manually
- Click on Plugins
- Click on Installed Plugins
- Activate AP Contact Form
Once the Plugin is activated you can see the name of the Plugin AP Contact Form in the left section of your site
- Click on AP Contact Form
- Firstly you appear on the Form Setting
- Enter all the Names, Emails, Subjects, and Messages, and submit.
- Fill in the blank and choose the option as per your need as it will be shown on your website.
- Then click on the button Save Changes to save all the options that you filled in.
- Secondly, click on Email Setting
- Fill up the space Receiver Email keeping the email where you want to get Notified
- Keep your name in the Receiver’s Name
- Inter the space Receiver Email Subject as per your wish and need to get the type of Email
- Finally, Create the Receiver Image Format
- After making all the changes and adding the information click on the button Save Changes to save all the changes that you have made.
Here’s given a screenshot to make it clear,
- Thirdly Click on Captcha Settings
- Click on the button if you want to Add a Captcha
- Level your Captcha Label.
- Fill up the Site Key and Secret Key
- Finally, write what you want to display as a Captcha Error Message and click on the button Save Changes
Lastly, you will get How to use where you need to add a widget, Use the shortcode on any page or post and Use the shortcode in the theme’s files. Lastly, click on the button Save Changes to implement all the changes that you have made.
Also, have a look at About to gain more information about this plugin and does and does not do while using it.
Using AP Contact Form every user can create the easiest contact form in your WordPress site in an appealing way. Creating this is important to attend to and know all your user’s problem and solve it without leaving any unsolved. It enables customers to contact you even about your product and services.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect links in WordPress
- Create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- Upload a custom logo on your WordPress Site
- Add tags and categories to your WordPress posts and pages
- Create a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider
- Add a widget on your WordPress website footer. (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Creating a social share button on the WP website using Social Share WordPress Plugin
- How to showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logos on a WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite?