Social media auth login is one of the good to have features for any website that offers user, and member registration/login features. It allows your users to sign up for your website using the details on their social media accounts. In doing so, your users can directly log in to your website from their favorite social media instead of registering a new account, waiting for approval, and going through the manual sign-up process.
Social login, being a popular feature these days comes inbuilt into different WordPress themes. However, if the template you are using on your WordPress website does not have a default feature for a social login button or has only a limited placement option then, we recommend you take the help of the WordPress plugin. These plugins come with different features and functionality to place the auth login button anywhere on your WordPress website.
Some of the Best Free WordPress Social Login Plugins
Now let’s talk about some of the best free WordPress social login plugins available at the WordPress.org repo. These plugins are well-tested and well-maintained by their owners. Moreover, they provide quick support to resolve issues if they occur while using the plugin.
So, let’s take a look at them in detail:
AccessPress Social Login Lite is a free WordPress plugin for adding a social media auth login button on your website. It supports 3 major social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, and Google and will allow your clients to log in/register to your site using any of these social media. Moreover, the plugin also contains enable/disable the option to add social media buttons on the login form, registration form, and comments.
Best Features of AccessPress Social Login Lite
- Login Using the 3 of the Most Popular Social Media
- Enable/Disable Login Button in Different Areas
- Choose Any of 4 Beautifully Designed Social Login Button
- Use a Widget to Display Social Login
- Use Shortcodes to Add Social Login Button Anywhere
- Translation Ready
Nextend Social Login and Register is one of the best free WordPress plugins to add social media auth login features to your website. It allows you to place the login button on 3 major social media networks i.e. Facebook, Google, and Twitter to enable your user to log in to your website using their social profile instead of filling out their registration form. Moreover, the plugin integrates with the existing WordPress login and registration form such that the existing user can add their social account to the WordPress page.
Best Features of Nextend Social Login and Register
- One Click Registration and Login
- Customizable Login Button to Match your Website
- Display the Profile Picture on Facebook, Twitter, or Google as an Avatar
- Login Widget and Shortcodes
- Editable and Translatable Text on the Login Button
- Clean and, User-Friendly UI
If you are looking for a highly rated WordPress plugin to add a social media auth login feature then, OA Social Login is one of them. It allows your visitors to comment, log in, and register any of the 35+ social networks supported by the plugin. You can enable/disable any of them as per your preference or add them anywhere using the shortcodes. Moreover, the plugin is fully integrated with the existing login/registration system. Therefore, you don’t have to customize the login button from scratch.
Best Features of Social Login
- 35+ Social Media Networks Supported
- Enable/Disable Any Number of Social Media as per your Preference
- Add a Social login Button on the Comment, Registration Form, or Login Page
- Social Media Login Widgets
- Seamlessly Integrated With Existing Login/Registration System
- Fully Customizable
Social Login Lite for WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin to let your user login to your website via one of their social profiles. It makes the user login easier and quicker and can play a major role in the conversion rates. The plugin supports different icons so you can either upload your custom icon or choose the icons from the pre-available icon set available. Moreover, you can also add a custom social login label on the login page, register page, or checkout page.
Best Features of Social Login Lite for WooCommerce
- Log in with Facebook or Google
- Use Custom Icons for Login Button
- Add Custom Social Login Label
- Add Login Button on Login Page, Register Page, or Checkout Page
- Keep a Report For the Number of Connections
- Compatible with the Latest WooCommerce Version
Last but not least BWS Social Login is our final pick. It adds website authentication via popular social media networks to WordPress login, registration, and comment forms. This will allow your visitors to log in and comment using their personal Google, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. Moreover, the plugin also contains an option to link the social accounts of your existing WordPress users to create an easy login process.
Best Features of BWS Social Login
- Enable Social Media Login Feature via Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Add Login Button on Login Form, Registration Form, and Comment Form
- Select Default Role for New Users
- Enable Registration Form Via Social Buttons Only
- Link Social Media Account to Existing WordPress Accounts
- Easy to Use and Configure
These are our handpicked collections of the best free WordPress social login plugins. These plugins come with a quick setup and easy-to-use configuration option to add auth login of different social media networks. So, if you want to add a social login feature to your WordPress website then, you may try any of them for free.
You can also check out the collection of: