In your WordPress website, you provide the option of the contact form to let your visitors solve the queries they have. You particularly get in contact with them through the emails of your site. As per the queries you fulfil the answers accordingly. Most of the time there are emails with similar questions. In this case, answering the same answers might be irritating and a waste of time. So, as a solution, you can create a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) page. In FAQ page you can work as a perfect guideline to your visitors/customers about the products or your business. You might be in the search of Best Free WordPress FAQ Plugins.
There are numbers of FAQ plugins you can easily find in the WordPress directory. But, for your website to function smoothly, you need to search a plugin that is compatible with your site and fulfils the requirement. Having that said, we have listed you with some of the Best Free WordPress FAQ Plugins for your site. If you have FAQ page in your site, you can easily let the visitors know about the information or queries that they might be in the doubt of. Let us have a look at these plugins.
Best Free WordPress FAQ Plugins:
Everest FAQ Manager Lite
Everest FAQ Manager Lite is a free WordPress plugin. The plugin is packaged with 5 attractive pre-designed templates where you can easily add 7 FAQ items for each FAQ post. It has fully approachable FAQ tab builder. It allows you with the option to display your FAQ the way you want to and configures to the most. This plugin works best with all the WordPress themes. Get this FAQ plugin for your WordPress website to create a stunning FAQ page.
Major Features of Everest FAQ Manager Lite:
- It has 5 different pre-designed template
- Easily add 7FAQ items for each post
- With various dynamic CSS options, individually configure the FAQ items
- Fully responsive plugin
- Easy usage through widgets and shortcodes
- It has items sorting option.
HTML5 Responsive FAQ
HTML5 Responsive FAQ is an easy to use plugin to create responsive FAQ section on your WordPress website. It is well tested and compatible with all types of WordPress themes. By the use of the plugin, create multiple category FAQs, and use them all together in a page or category wise. You can customize the style and look of the plugins and match with your theme style. It also allows you with the options to add FAQs in a full page or in the sidebar widget. Understanding that FAQs can be a crucial tool to help your customers get the answer they need, fast, use the plugin HTML5 Responsive FAQ.
Major Features of HTML5 Responsive FAQ:
- SEO friendly plugin where you can choose heading types for FAQs
- It has accordion styles to show/hide FAQs
- Easily customize the design, font-size, colour, to match the theme
- Options of custom title for each category
- Compatible with both modern and old responsive designs
- The option of multiple categories to FAQ.
Easy FAQs is the plugin that uses the WordPress interface you are familiar with due to which this plugin will be easy to use for anyone who has used WordPress. The plugin allows you to set up a FAQs page within a few minutes. By the use of the plugin, you can quickly answer your customer’s questions and get back to your work. Add attractive FAQs widgets to your sidebar or embed your FAQs into a page or easily post using the shortcodes. One of the great features of the plugin is that it allows you to include images with each FAQs. This can be useful in the case of technical documentation. Get the stunning FAQ plugin Easy FAQs for your website.
Major Features of Easy FAQs:
- More than 10o professionally designed themes in a wide variety of colours
- Allows you to add FAQs to the sidebar or create a specific page
- Amazing FAQs search form with the ability to let users filter their search
- The option of Question Submission Form in the plugin
- One-on-one email support
- Display quick link index.
FAQ by WD
Are you in the search of creating an elegant FAQ section in your WordPress website that describes the details of your term, services, and conditions? FAQ by WD is a WordPress plugin can be the most convenient tool for reaching a highly professional result. The plugin allows you to create unlimited amounts of questions and answers. The free FAQ plugin provides you with the option to add the FAQs in the category. In order to make the search, even more, friendlier, the option to display specific FAQ search box is there. The plugin has enriched features that make the FAQ section of your page more attractive and stunning. Get this plugin for your WordPress website too.
Major Features of FAQ by WD:
- Unlimited numbers of FAQ and category
- Expand/Collapse FAQ options in the plugin
- The option of FAQ sharing
- FAQs displayed as per the category
- The option of Search Box in the FAQ list
Ultimate FAQ is the Free WordPress FAQ plugin that allows you to create, organize and publicize your FAQs in a short period of time. By the use of the plugin, adding can be done easily through the admin panel. From the option of multiple responsive FAQ layouts and styles, choose the best one that suits in your site. The plugin has an accordion style layout that fits in any site.
Major Features of Ultimate FAQ:
- Unlimited numbers of FAQs, tag and category support
- Easily create FAQ categories in no time
- Creating FAQ posts and assigning category into them
- Exporting all FAQs into PDF to create a user manual
- The option of inserting custom CSS to style FAQ posts.
Above we have mentioned you some of the Best Free WordPress FAQ Plugins. These plugins will help you to create an appealing FAQ page on your WordPress website. You can easily solve the queries of your visitors in no time by having a FAQ page. All these plugins are handpicked and suggested to you based on the user review, number of active installation, demos and many more. These plugins can be useful for you to improve your WordPress website. If you have any queries related to the article, then Please let us know in the comment box below.
Also, Check Out: