Accessing site to Twitter helps to make easy access in a simple way. As both the site and Twitter account can link with each other. AccessPress Twitter Feed is a Free Twitter Plugin for WordPress that helps to display real time Twitter Feeds on your website by using shortcodes or widgets. It helps to increase website’s social reach to a next level.
Features of AccessPress Twitter Feed are:
- Supports the dedicated Email forum support.
- Provides free updates for lifetime.
- Fetch latest tweets from any account.
- Displays tweet in the slider.
- Option to show and hide full username and so on.
Procedure to Integrate Twitter Feeds on your WordPress website using Plugin
- First of all Login to the Dashboard of the site.
- There Click on Plugins button and then click on Add New button to add new Plugins to the site.
- Search for the Plugin that you want to install to your site. After getting the Plugin for the site. Click on the button Install Now.
- Than again click in the button Plugins and than on Installed Plugins. Users can see the plugin installed currently, than click on the button Activate.
- After activating the plugin in the second last Option, get AccessPress Twitter Feed. Click on the button.
- Fill up all the link of the Twitter account. But, not then Create it through the link as highlighted in the below screenshot. Fill the Settings blank spaces like Twitter Consumer Key, Twitter Consumer Secret, Twitter Access Token, Twitter Access Token Secret, Twitter Username, Cache Period, Total Number of Feed as per the account name and detail as shown in the Screenshot below.
- Than see the Feeds Template. Choose Feeds Template Options to display site to the customers.
- Choose the Time Format to show news feeds to the users. It provides three options i.e. Full Date and Time, Date only Elapsed Time.
- Click on the button Display Username to Display username otherwise leave the place empty. Click on the Button Display Twitter Actions(Reply, Retweet,Favourite) to display it. Fill up the space for Fallback Unavailable Message to display the message if twitter API is unavailable sometime. Click on the button Display Twitter Follow Button to display twitter follow button at end of the feeds. At the end, click on the button Display Cache to display the caching of the tweets and want to fetch new tweets.
- Finally click on the button Save Settings to save all the changes made in the Website.
- Users can also see the available demo after clicking on the button Demo which is given at the end of the page.
- Than finally after doing all the procedures click on the button Update to see all the changes made in the site.
With the use of AccessPress Twitter Feed Plugin users can make all the necessary changes in Twitter Feed. It’s reliable even to the WP beginner. As it is a free plugin it can be used by everyone to increase the general clients in more convenient way through the Twitter Feed which will make your site even more appealing.