Images are the key elements that makes every blog, article, posts interesting. It engages more portion of mind as it is really Attractive. In simple word, Featured Images summarizes the main content of the whole particular article in form of a image. Adding feature images makes your article look more managed and attractive.
Importance of Adding Featured Images in WordPress:
- Makes article or post look more appealing.
- Summarizes all the content in form of a image.
- Increases the visual presence of the site.
- Gives better SEO results.
- Makes blog a qualitative blog.
Procedure to Add Featured Images in WordPress
- First of all Login to the Dashboard of your page. Click on the button Posts and then on Add Posts.
- Write a post completely. After writing post, to Add Featured Images on the right side of page click on the option Set featured image.
- User can get two option whether to Upload files by dropping the files or select it from Media Library. Easy one is to, Select the files as per the named saved.
- Search for the file and after finding it. Click on the button Open.
- While making the featured image always consider about the image size before adding it in the site.
- Fill up all the spaces which are highlighted by red color in the below Screenshot. Write the Title, Caption, Alt Text and Description of the image.
- Finally click on the button Set featured image.
- Now, user can see the Featured Image as shown in the below Screenshot before publishing the article. Incase if user want to change the image. User can simply click on the button Remove featured image and add the new one again.
It’s really easy to add Featured Images in WordPress to WP Beginners as well. After Adding a feature image, viewers can get basic knowledge about the objective of the tutorials, articles or posts. Hope the information was useful. Any WordPress Beginners can add Featured Image in an easy step of 1,2,3…! After viewing this tutorial.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- 10+ Best Free Wedding WordPress Themes
- Bulk Delete WordPress Posts?
- Translate a WordPress Plugin in Your Language?
Connect With JustHyre
Hire WordPress Engineers for custom jobs like Website Customization,
SEO Optimization, Clearing a Hacked Website, Installation & Configuration & more.