Why Notification Bar Plugin?
- Create Multiple bars and use them as per wish on posts/pages.
- Support social icons.
- Compatible with all the browsers
- Fully HTML support: You can put any HTML in the message you want to display. So you can customize it any way you want.
- Extend bar feature: Sometimes the message space is not enough for you. You can use the extend bar feature which will slide down automatically at the time you set and will sidebar up to the time you set up. So you have an extra space to market your things without irritating the user.
- Enable/disable for a particular post or page
- Log In to your site or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Plugins>>Add New
- Search for the Notification Bar Plugin in the Plugin Search Box
- Once the Plugin appears on your screen, Click on Install
- Once the plugin is Installed, Click on Activate
- Click on the Screen Options that appears on the upper-right side of your site.
- Choose the option of Custom Fields
- Scroll down to the Post editor
- You can see the ‘Custom Fields’ meta box where you need to click on the ‘Enter new’ link.
The custom field appears with name and value fields once you click on Add Custom Fields.
- You need to provide a name for the custom field with a CODE prefix
- Click on Add Custom Field to Save your changes.
- 5+ Best WordPress Testimonial Plugins (Premium Collection)
- 10+ Best Premium Sports WordPress Themes
- How to Optimize Your WordPress Site for Better SEO?
- 10+ Best Free Fashion WordPress Themes
- Things that Make Your Website Look Crappy
- How to Translate a WordPress Plugin in your Language?