Displaying a page enables users to see the pages that are found on a website. There are generally two methods of showing related pages in WordPress. However, using a Plugin is generally easy for WordPress Beginners as it doesn’t require any kind of coding knowledge. Simply Install the Plugin and change the settings as per your wish. Only within a few easy steps Users will be able to show related pages in WordPress.
Show Related Pages in WordPress Using Plugin
- First of all, log in to the Dashboard of the site. Click on the button Plugins at the left bar of the page. Then Click on the button Add New to Install a New plugin to the site.
- Then Search for the Yet Another Related Posts Plugin to be Installed. After getting to see the Plugin, Click on the Button Install Now to Install it. After Installing the Plugin Activate it. Lock through Install a New Plugin to the WordPress Site for further guidance.
- After Activating the Plugin Click on the button Settings. Now Click on the button YARPP to make changes in the setting of the plugins.
- On the Settings page find the option Display Options for your website. Tick the button next to Pages. If the website owner wants to display archives Click on the button Also display in archives. Select the Maximum number of related posts.
- Finally, Click on the button Save, and YARPP will display related pages below the page content on the WordPress site.
Note: YARPP along with many other WordPress Plugins has been blocked by Managed WordPress Hosting. It’s blocked due to its heavy database.
Within a simple few steps, all WordPress Beginners will be able to Show Related Pages in WordPress. Among the many other methods, we have chosen this method as it’s really easy. This method doesn’t require any coding knowledge which creates simplicity in the work of the users. Hope the Information was Useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.