Total number of Users help to determine the popular and function of a site. More the number of Users, the site can get more popular. Showing more number of registered users can be one of the popular ways to attract other users to the site. It makes the site look more developed, professional and systematic. This can be further used to develop the status as well as users. Showing the users can be a lot more fruitful to the site.
Why show a total number of users in WordPress?
Whenever a site gets popular it gains more users. At the same time that user can also be utilized to create a good impression about the site to other uses. Many users visit the site if the article, tutorials, posts of the site are awesome. When the total number of users are displayed, and they are more than it creates a good impression among the visitors. In this tutorial, the Beginners can have the work done in a few simple steps.
Show Total Number of Registered Users in WordPress using Plugin
- Login to the Dashboard of the Site. Click on the button Plugins at the left bar of the page. Again Click on the button Add New.
- Search for the Plugin WP Useronline by writing the name of the plugin to be searched in Search Plugin. After getting the plugin Install and activate the plugin. For the more guidance to install a new plugin to WordPress Site.
- Then Click on the button Settings>>UserOnline to make the plugin settings.
- Now, change the plugin settings such as Time Out, UserOnline URL, Link Username and Naming Conventions.
- Create a new page to show the user online. Click on the button Pages. Among the many options Click on the button Add New.
- Name the page and keep the same URL as in the plugin’s setting. Users can also Edit the Permalink.
- Finally, Add the shortcode in the Content Area and Publish the page.
This tutorial will teach all the WordPress Beginners to show the total number of registered users in WordPress. Doing this the site looks more impressive, effective and professional. It’s really useful to show the total number of Registered Users in WordPress. No coding knowledge is required to do this in a simple way using different types of plugins. Hope the information was useful to you. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.