Best WordPress GDPR Compliance Plugins
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a legislation developed by the European Union (EU) has come into effect from May 25, 2018. Its main aim is to improve the level of data protection and to give the residents of EU wider control over their personal data. It is an extraterritorial effective law and is applied to all the companies that collect, store and use the personal data of the EU citizens regardless of the location of such company. That means, even if your company is not located at the EU border, the law will still be applicable if your company offers the goods and services to the people living within the EU.
GDPR, being one of the powerful data protection law must be strictly followed by all the associated website. Otherwise, they are likely to face the heavy penalty of €200 million or 4% of the annual revenue of the company. So, to avoid such heavy fine making your website meet the GDPR requirement is very important.
For a WordPress website owner, one of the best and easiest ways to make their website compatible with the newly effective GDPR law is by using WordPress GDPR Compliance Plugins. Here, in this article, we will talk about some such type of plugins to make your WordPress website friendly with all the existing rules of GDPR.
The Best WordPress GDPR Compliance Plugins
Total GDPR Compliance is a premium WordPress plugin for making your website compatible with the newly launched EU GDPR law. It contains different features and functionalities that will allow you to make your WordPress website GDPR friendly in few clicks. The main features include the requestion to access their personal user data, rectification of their data or deletion of it.
Total GDPR Compliance is an ultimate GDPR plugin for any types of WordPress website. It consists of 3 different layouts and 30+ cookie templates to add a stunning cookie info notification. Moreover, you can import these templates demo and customize it as per your preference.
Major Features of Total GDPR Compliance
- Built Taking European Union’s GDPR Compliance Law in Considerations
- Compatible by All the Existing EU GDPR Rules
- 3 Different Cookie Layouts and 30+ Cookie Template for Displaying the Cookie Info Notification
- Consent Check Boxes for Different Inbuilt WordPress Sections and Third Party Plugins
- Advanced Control of Cookie using Categorized Macro Cookie Control Options
- Ensures that User’s Right for Requestion their Data
- Button to Display Users about the Terms and Conditions of your Website
Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit is a premium GDPR WordPress plugin to make your website GDPR friendly. It meets all the requirement of the newly launched EU regulation for the website that collects the personal user data and will make your website compatible with the law in few minutes.
It is a flexible WP plugin that allows you to add consent checkboxes in different WordPress inbuilt sections and supported third-party plugins. The supported third-party plugins are WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Mailchimp, Events Manager, BuddyPress, and Formidable Forms.
Major Features of Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress
- Cookie Consents Options
- 4 Inbuilt Skins for Cookie Consents
- Different Position Option to Display Cookie Notification Consent
- Compatible with the Popular Third Party WordPress Plugins
- Dedicate Form for Users to Access Data
- Advanced Cookie Management System
- Protection Shortcodes
WordPress GDPR is a premium plugin that provides all in one GDPR solution for the website. It contains various modules and will let you configure and add them on your WordPress website for making it friendly with the newly launched EU data protection rules.
Major Features of WordPress GDPR
- Integrated with all the popular third party plugins
- Cookie Popup Options
- Contact DPO
- Newsletter Unsubscribe Form
- Data Breaching Notification Via Emails
- Request Access to Data Archive
- Data Rectification
Ninja GDPR Compliance is a premium WordPress plugin to make your WordPress website GDPR compatible. It contains an easy setup of less than a minute and you can start the compliance work right after the plugin installation is finished.
It is an ultimate plugin that follows 7 key requirements of GDPR compliance rules i.e. cookie consent, right to be forgotten, data access, etc. Moreover, the plugin is compatible with the third-party plugins like WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Gravity Form, MailChimp, and Google Analytics.
Major Features of Ninja GDPR Compliance
- Cookie Consent
- Terms and Condition Consents
- Request Data Archive
- Forget me Form
- Data Rectification
- Data Breach Notification
- Control EU Traffic
GDPR Compliance & Cookie Consent is a WordPress plugin that meets all requirements to make your WordPress website GDPR compatible. The requirement includes forget me, data breach, request data, cookie popup, and newsletter unsubscriber.
Major Features of GDPR Compliance & Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin
- Data Access
- Cookie Popup
- Right to be Forgotten
- Manage and Automate User Requests for Data Access/Deletion
- Customizable Opt-ins
- GDPR Consent checkboxes
- Newsletter Unsubscribe
- Integration with Most Popular WordPress Plugins
GDPR, being one of the most important rule must be followed strictly by all the website that has the association with the personal data of the people living within EU zone. So, if you still haven’t made your WordPress website GDPR friendly then, make it right now by using any of the above mentioned WordPress GDPR Compliance Plugins to escape the heavy fine that has been attached for website that has been validating the GDPR law.
Also check out the collection of
- 5+ Best WordPress Floating Side Tab Plugins (Premium Listing)
- 5+ Best WordPress Author Bio Box Plugins
- 10+ Best Premium WordPress Mega Menu, Custom Menu Plugins (Make your WordPress website navigation 75% more effective)
- 5+ Best WordPress Mega Menu Plugins for your website (Free Edition)
- 15 Top WordPress Drag and Drop Page Builder Plugins
- Top 10 WordPress Booking Calendar Plugins 2019