Are you looking for the best WordPress post list plugins to display your popular and important articles beautifully on your website? Then, you’re in the right place.
Displaying your most popular blog posts can help to catch the eye of your visitors on your website. It’s also a great way for increasing your page views as users can find the best content on your blog with ease.
Hence, in this article, we’ll show you some of the best WordPress post list plugins that are currently available on the market.
Why do You Need a Good WordPress Posts List Plugin?
When scrolling through any website you would possibly have seen a popular post section where you’ll see a bunch of content that is loved by everyone.
This means that those are high-traffic content that you simply shouldn’t miss out on reading. Therefore, the post listing option is available on all popular blog platforms.
In the case of WordPress, if you also want to add such listings to your WordPress website, then you want to use a good post list plugin. Using such plugins ensures that it’ll more likely increase user engagement, conversions, and sales on your website.
This also gives you full control over what sort of content you’d wish to display for your website’s visitors. It makes it easier for your visitors (especially newcomers) to seek out the most popular posts on your website.
Thus, a good WordPress posts list plugin is quite necessary if you’d wish to create an audience and generate more conversions.
Now let’s check out some of the best posts list plugins for WordPress.
7 Best WordPress Post List Plugins 2021
8 Degree Post List is the best WordPress post list plugin that is used for listing your posts anywhere on your WordPress website. The plugin offers some really impressive features for attracting attention from your visitors. You’ll be able to make full customization of your posts and find many beautiful layouts to choose from.
On top of that, it’s quite easy to install and completely free to use. You can use shortcodes by copying and pasting the code into a page where you want to display it. Additionally, you can also either show or hide the title, author, date, comment status, or image of the post.
- It allows you to categorize the posts based on category, post id, tags, post status, and the post’s author.
- It allows you to showcase your posts according to the date of publishing or the post’s title.
- You can sort post lists in increasing or decreasing order.
- It also comes with five templates to get started with – Clean Blue, Natural, Full Width, Bubble Green, and Slider.
Jetpack is the most popular WordPress plugin from Automattic that offers tons of features for security, performance, and design purposes. Similarly, Jetpack also has a feature that allows you to display your popular posts in a slightly more stylish manner. This feature in Jetpack is called Top Posts & Pages Widget.
This feature is relatively simple but still does a pretty awesome job. You can use it to display either your most liked posts or show up to a maximum of 10 posts at a time.
- Easy to use and beginner-friendly.
- Fully responsive and AMP-friendly plugin
- You can display your post either as a Text List, Image List, or Image Grid.
- The posts that are displayed on your website are the ones that have received the most traffic within 24-48 hours.
WordPress Popular Posts is a widely popular post list plugin that lets you show your popular posts on your website. This plugin is the most popular, effective, and reliable post-list plugin that has more than 300,000 active installations.
Likewise, it comes with a simple setting page that is quite easy to use and configures. You can display your most popular posts within a specific time range. It’s therefore a very useful plugin for blogs that do affiliate marketing.
- It allows you to add multiple popular post widgets on your website and also comes with its settings.
- You can display a thumbnail of your posts.
- It comes with advanced caching features to ensure that your website’s performance stays good all the time.
- Also, you can sort your popular posts using the Disqus comments count.
4. Top 10
Next, we’ve Top 10 which is another feature-rich post list plugin for displaying your popular posts. It not only displays your popular posts but also displays the page view counts of your posts and pages.
Top 10 is a fast and easy-to-use plugin that provides support for thumbnails, CSS styles, shortcodes, and custom post types. Besides that, it also comes with a built-in caching system that helps in reducing server load by caching your popular post output.
- It comes with a powerful admin interface that lets you view your best-performing posts from within the dashboard.
- Includes highly customizable widgets that you can add to your sidebar to display the list of posts.
- Works perfectly with WordPress caching plugins like W3 Super Cache and W3 Total Cache.
- Also, offers tons of filters and actions that make it easier for any developers to add/edit features.
WP Tab Widget is a simple yet user-friendly WordPress plugin that displays highly popular posts on your website. It’s a perfect plugin for adding tab widgets to your blog. As it allows you to show articles based on comments, page views, and recent posts.
Similarly, it offers plenty of options for customization like showing or hiding post excerpts, number of comments, and post date. Also, you can display different types of posts on one widget without slowing down your WordPress website.
- Super lightweight and fully responsive plugin.
- Lazy loading makes it possible for the content to load on demand.
- Provides an in-built pagination system and cache system.
- In-built Pagination System
Display posts is an incredible post list plugin that allows you to easily display your post content from all across your website. It’s a free yet powerful plugin that allows you to create custom queries. Unlike other drag-and-drop widgets, it uses shortcodes for displaying your content.
Using this plugin, you can easily customize your popular post display using CSS. You can also include details such as thumbnails, excerpts, images, and more. In fact, it even lets you highlight the most popular content in various ways. Lastly, you can also list the most popular posts by social shares.
- You can filter and show your posts based on specific categories.
- Allows you to list your upcoming events from any event calendar.
- It lets you order your list according to the title, content type, menu order, relevance, metadata, and more.
- It also comes with an extensive set of documentation and tutorials to help you get started.
Last, but not least, Category Posts Widget is a lightweight WordPress plugin that displays the most recent posts from a certain category. It’s an awesome WordPress plugin with more than 80,000 active installations. You can find this plugin in both free and premium versions.
The use of this plugin will enable you to display the most recent posts from specific categories. This is a great way to keep your visitor engaged and make your website look beautiful. The premium version of this will offer you an image slider, asymmetrical list layouts, email support, and more.
- Comes with a new text area called Template that allows you to arrange each post’s details like a placeholder and plain text.
- You can use multiple shortcodes at the same time.
- It provides an option to hide widget text or hide posts that have no thumbnails.
- It also provides multisite support.
That’s about it. These are some lists of the best WordPress post list plugin for WordPress.
We hope that you’ll agree with our list of the best post list plugins for WordPress. If you’ve any further queries about the best post list plugin for WordPress, then please leave a comment below. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Also, check out our collection of best WordPress slider plugins for a better design.
Connect With JustHyre
Hire WordPress Engineers for custom jobs like Website Customization,
SEO Optimization, Clearing a Hacked Website, Installation & Configuration & more.