How to Disable Comments Completely in WordPress Sites?
A lot of WordPress Beginners want to disable comments in their posts, blogs, and articles. They just wonder and stop over there. But, it not too difficult to disable comments on personal sites and websites. Comments are good but not every time. Sometimes viewers don’t get a solution to their problems and leave some kind of negative feedbacks. Due to this, all the new visitors can have a negative view of the site. Users can disable the comments in future posts, specific pages or posts or in all WordPress.
Significance of Disabling Comments in WordPress Sites
While enabling comments at least a member needs to have active participation in replying to all those comments. Doing this is not so important to the beginners. As they need much more time to learn and explore in WordPress. Sometimes due to negative comments and feedbacks, the new visitor has a negative thought about the site. This eventually results in less engagement of people on the site.
Now, here we will learn to:
- Disabling Comments in all Pages and Posts
- Delete all WordPress Comments
- Disabling Comments in Future Posts
Disabling Comments in all Pages and Posts
- To Disable Comment in all the Pages and Posts instead of doing it individually is a lot easier. First of all, Click on the button Posts and then in All Posts at the left bar of the page.
- Now the User needs to Choose the button Edit from the Bulk Actions. Then, Click on the button Apply to save all the made changes.
- Within this users can also change their author name. Select the option Do not allow which will disable comments on all the selected posts. Finally, Click on the button Update.
- Pages and Posts are similar to the user can use the same process to disable comments on the pages.
Delete all WordPress Comments
- By applying the steps mentioned below the member of the site can Delete all the existing comments in WordPress.
- Click on the Comments button at the left bar of the page.
- Now, Choose on the button Move to Trash from the bulk actions. By doing this simple couple of steps the member can Delete all the WordPress Comments.
Disabling Comments in Future Posts
- By following the steps mentioned below. The users will be able to disable comment on the customers and visitors to comment on future posts.
- Click on the button Settings at the left sidebar of the WordPress Admin Panel. Then Click on the button Discussions.
- Simply leave the ‘Allow people to post comments on new articles’ Option empty. It will Disable Comments in Future Posts.
- Finally, Click on the Button Save Changes to save all the changes made on the site.
Disabling Comment is the task of a couple of steps. It’s not necessary for the WordPress Beginners to reply to each and every comments. To make it easy up to you we have mentioned three different ways for different purposes. At least one of the methods will work out to make the task easier and Convenient. Hope the information was useful to you. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.