Whenever a question is asked “Does our article need Images?” the answer is “Yes”. Image helps to make an article more appealing. Okay let us know what is SEO Friendly Image? SEO Friendly Images in WordPress: Those images which are listed by Google along with their relevant URL while searching about a particular information or their images is known as SEO friendly images.
Images helps a reader to read in more effective way and understand the content, article, blogs in more convenient way.It is necessary for a site to keep SEO Friendly images as it helps to make the information more effectual as well as search engine like Google very friendly.
Things to consider while making images SEO Friendly Images:
- Make sure the image is relative to the page
- Use proper ALT text and title text
- Use images in your XML sitemaps
- Choose the proper file name
- Use original high quality images
- Beware of copyright
- Improve images with tools
- Using appropriate image for the scale
- Utilizing only the proper images
- Add the different tags for your images
- Reduce the unnecessary size of the file for faster loading
- Always add the proper image to your article
- Select the proper caption
- Consider the optimized image in your website
Process to create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- First Crop the proper Image which you are going to insert using the appropriate tools you have been consistently using for it. Then rename the given file according to the proper matching name of the article. So, that your image will be easily found while searching.
- Now, drop the image/featured image to your site. Consider the size of the picture as per the need of your own site requirement. But, keep in mind its size should be as small as possible. As it will help your image appear faster while searching it on Google and decreasing the uploading speed.
- Then add the proper URL, Title, Caption, All Text and Description as the nature of your site image which is situated at the right side of your site. Always choose the proper caption. Is you don’t have definite idea than have study about the site before giving it any type of caption.
- Hence, after filling all the required URL, title, caption, all text, and description click at set featured image that will appear at the end of your page, than that image will appear as SEO friendly image on Google which will help you to increase the traffic.
It is also possible to use different plugins to create SEO Friendly images in WordPress as listed below:
- PB SEO Friendly Images
- Yoast SEO
- OUT REACHPLUS
- WP Meta SEO
- SEOquake and so on many others
Benefits of creating SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- Helps you rank higher in Google
- Provides clean code regarding your site
- Increase traffic to your site easily
- Increase your site uploading speed as all the unnecessary equipments are deleted
- Supports for featured image
- Increase overall browsing experience
- Balance quality and size
- Makes easy to appear while searched
If you are uploading an image in your site than it’s really important to keep it SEO friendly in order to deal with all the clients in easy, efficient and effective way. Hence, one should always consider that if you are uploading an image in your site than keep it SEO friendly to make your site easily accessible among all the viewers.