Is adding YouTube Subscribe Button Helpful? Yes, it notifies when subscribers subscribes for a particular thing in the Youtube channel. Having more Subscribers can be one of the highest appealing factors for the business. Mostly, people use YouTube Channel for the promotion of their own website through advertising or providing them information. Simply, we also have good impression of the site if it has more Subscribers.
Importance of adding YouTube Subscribe Button in WordPress :
- Shows more of your contents in a single click.
- Integrates multiple marketing channels.
- Helps to form the channel’s community.
- Creates proper contact with audience and the owner.
- Shares more relevant information with the users.
- Helps to earn currency in some cases.
Ways to Add YouTube Subscribe Button in WordPress using Youtube Subscribe bar Plugin
- First of login to Dashboard of the website. There users can see Plugins in the left bar of the Dashboard. Among the various options of Plugins, Click on Add New Button.
- Search for the Plugin Youtube Subscribe Bar to get it Installed to the site. After getting the Plugin install it by clicking on the button Install Now.
- After Installing Plugin to the site, Click on the button Activate to use the Plugin for the website.
- Click on the Button Setting beside the button Deactivate to make all the changes for the site.
- Users can see YouTube Subscribe Bar Settings where they can keep their ID in YouTube Channel ID. They can choose the Subscribe Button Layout as per the need. Choose Subscribe Button Theme decide weather to Show Subscribers Count or not.
- Next see Plugin Setting and add text to the place Subscribe to channel text, Subscribe to channel text color and Subscribe to channel background color. If users aren’t willing to make the changes in last two options then they can leave it empty to disable the features.
- At the end, Click on the button Save Changes appeared at the end of the page to save all the changes made in the site.
- Now the YouTube Subscribe Button will be displayed on every video on your site. Now you can share YouTube video content on your site and get more Subscriber on your YouTube Channel.
Having a Subscribe Button on blogs help to make visitors easy to find the post and like it. Talking about site, it helps to reach to more people with the easy access. In this Blog, Users have been taught to Add Youtube Subscribe Button through the use of Plugin which is realy easy. It’s even suitable for the WordPress Beginners.
Hope the information was useful to you. Please leave the recommendations below.